Vincent Oliviero, MD
Dr. Oliviero has training in general orthopaedics with specialties in pediatric orthopaedics and adult reconstructive surgery. As well as treating many other diagnoses, Dr. Oliviero non-surgically treats scoliosis. The majority of the children in Southern Maine who have orthopaedic problems are referred to Dr. Oliviero, especially those with clubfeet and complex disorders.
Dr. Oliviero was born in New York City and raised in Connecticut. Before starting practice in 1976, Dr. Oliviero served 2.5 years in the United States Navy. He has four grown children and lives in Cape Elizabeth with his wife.
American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Maine Medical Association
- Cumberland County Medical Assocation
Education & Training
- Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington, DC
- Georgetown University Hospital, residency in general surgery, Washington, DC
- University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT