Bryce Wolf, MD
Dr. Wolf is a board-certified specialist in sports medicine and arthroplasty of the knee and shoulder. Dr. Wolf was born in Tuba City, Arizona, and raised in Manchester, New Hampshire.
Dr. Wolf lives in Portland, Maine, with his wife Erin and sons, Tyler and Ryan. In his spare time, he enjoys boating, fishing, skiing, golfing, and spending time with his family.
- The Arthroscopy Association of North America
- The American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Education & Training
- Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
- The Harvard Combined Orthopaedic Residency, Boston, MA
- Taos Orthopaedic Institute, fellowship in sports medicine, Taos, New Mexico