Charitable Giving: Making an Impact
At Spectrum Healthcare Partners, we believe that giving back is the best way forward—for the communities we serve, our employees and our company.
That’s why we take to heart the concept of corporate social responsibility—supporting or spearheading initiatives that have a positive impact on the people we care for and the places we care about.
This commitment comes in many shapes and sizes:
- Uncompensated care: Spectrum physicians provide hundreds of hours of uncompensated care each year—ensuring that needy patients have access to specialty services they otherwise couldn’t afford.
- Charitable giving: Spectrum supports a wide range of nonprofit organizations through donations and sponsorships—focusing on those with missions to improve the health of Maine people and the environment.
- Training the next generation of physicians: Our medical staff shares their expertise as faculty at medical schools across New England, directors of residency training programs, and mentors to medical students and residents
- Helping hospitals survive and thrive: Spectrum generously supports Maine hospitals’ capital campaigns and annual giving programs—because philanthropy is essential in today’s reimbursement environment
- Volunteerism: We not only encourage our employees to give their time in the communities where they live and work, but also give them four days of paid time off each year for volunteer work at the charitable organization(s) of their choice
Corporate social responsibility an integral part of Spectrum’s values—because we believe it’s a win-win for everyone:
- Communities are helped to grow safer, stronger and healthier
- Employees have the opportunity to do meaningful work, and are more engaged and productive
- It helps us attract and retain the best people
Learn more about Spectrum’s charitable giving
If you’d like to know more about our charitable giving initiatives or request a donation for your non-profit organization, please contact us at email@example.com.
We’ve helped to support ...
American Heart Association
Barbara Bush Children’s Hospital
K-9 for the Front Lines
Literacy Volunteers of Bangor
Maine Medical Association
Olympia Snowe Women’s Leadership Institute
Southern Maine Healthcare
Special Olympics of Maine
The Opportunity Alliance
Tri for A Cure
YMCA of Southern Maine
…and many more!