Benefits: The Perks of Working at Spectrum
As a Spectrum employee, you’ll enjoy a generous and comprehensive benefit package designed to meet your individual needs.
Our benefits program includes:
- Health insurance
- Generous Health Savings Account company match
- Dental & vision insurance plans
- 401(k) with company match and profit-sharing plan
- Life insurance coverage for you and your dependents
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off
- Flexible spending account
- Dependent-care plan
- Support for professional development for providers
- Legal and identity theft protection benefits
Spectrum’s award-winning retirement plan
With important features that go beyond helping people save for retirement but also succeed financially, Spectrum’s employee retirement plan is recognized as one of the top retirement plans in the nation, earning a PLANSPONSOR 2019 “Best in Class 401(k) Plan” award—one of only 34 winners out of 3,495 plans across the country.
Some of the features that make Spectrum’s 401(k) plan best in class are:
- Immediate eligibility
- Automatic enrollment and automatic escalation to help you save more
- Effective match of 4% and immediate match vesting
- True-up match contributions, which means your plan always gets the maximum amount of possible matching funds under the plan’s contribution guidelines
- 97% participation rate
PLANSPONSOR is a respected print and digital magazine and a leading authority on retirement and benefits programs.
A commitment to career development
One of Spectrum’s strengths as an employer is a commitment to help each of our employees reach his or her full potential. That’s why we invest a great deal in continuing education, skill-based training and career development activities, including encouraging employees to participate in professional organizations.